• Developing Custom functionalities using NetSuite’s development platform.
• Learning ETL tools and implementing integrations between NetSuite and other ERP/CRM/HRM systems
• Knowledge in NetSuite Bundle and Bundle installations
• Proficient at NetSuite Coding using SuiteScript, SuiteCloud, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder, SuiteTalk
• Customize NetSuite fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
• Knowledge of Dell Boomi, Workato, and/or Celigo is a plus
• Testing newly developed functionalities & annual releases
• Technical documentation of the new functionalities
• Working with clients to resolve production issues
• Experience with REST and SOAP Services
• A Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent
• NetSuite Suitescript Development experience is mandatory.
• Experience with and understanding of operational processes and requirements in the ERP system
• Good understanding of Order to Cash, Order to Pay, Record to Report process, and experience developing solutions in NetSuite.
• Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, and training, defining support procedures, and implementing multiple business solutions under tight time constraints
• Familiarity with SuiteCloud developer/engineer tools
• Experience with Agile, Waterfall, and SDLC methodologies
• Strong familiarity with document repositories
• Knowledge of ETL tools
• Software testing/ Deployment/ Implementation/ Business requirement gathering of NetSuite application.
• Requirement gathering and understanding.
• Documentation of requirements, Processes, and User documentation Design business process and application configuration for application based on industry best practices
• Software testing and Conduct testing of all kinds and prepare test cases of the modules implemented and developed.
• Follow up with Client and Support help desk for issue resolution.
• Interact with the key end-users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct a gap analysis.
• Suggest process improvements based on the application capability and industry best practices
• Lead/Support all solution activities including testing and verification
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Management Information Systems, Accounting, or Business
• At least 2 years of NetSuite experience in systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider
• Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions
• Any experience with Accounting
• Be passionately customer-focused; relentlessly pursue providing an excellent customer experience every time.
• Establish, maintain and deepen client relationships by providing results and exceeding expectations.
• Understand the business processes and prepare proposals for clients.
• Plan, manage and communicate the progress of projects, achieving project milestones and maintaining project momentum.
• Identify and effectively mitigate risks.
• Help to expand Sales in the installed base of existing customers.
• Outstanding client-facing skills. History of building extraordinary relationships with clients and colleagues.
• Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously; adapts quickly and easily – manages multiple deadlines and multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including experience successfully delivering presentations and managing meetings via web conferencing.
• Demonstrates thoughtfulness and excellent judgment when selecting methods and techniques for achieving project success.
• Implementation experience with Oracle NetSuite applications, and a good understanding of integration, data, customization, and other ERP implementation-related principles; experience with Oracle NetSuite or competing solutions a plus.
• 8-12 years of experience relevant to this position including 2-5 years of project management experience.